On episode 24 of The Fogelnest Files, writer/actor/comedian Fred Stoller was Jake’s guest. At the tail end of the show, Jake read this list of brain-dump ideas Fred came up with when he was trying to power through writer’s block when he was working on Seinfeld. I thought it was really funny and I love lists and I don’t mind typing out things I hear on pods so here goes! (also maybe it can be a counterpoint to the popular “Seinfeld Today” twitter)
- Jerry insults Manute Bol.
- Jerry puts coins in his closet and they leak downstairs.
- At the pharmacy they want to know how Jerry used every one of his Band-Aids.
- He finds a karate school is using him as an example of a typical bully.
- Jerry finds out that his plumber has been sleeping in his sink (Fred chimed in with “My cat does that,” when Jake read this one)
- Jerry pretends that he is on a sequestered jury to avoid someone.
Egon the cat got a mention so this was a p. great episode, in all.